Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can go out and find a player to freshen things up. I wouldn't look to do much business but 1 player in could be a big help.

It will be good if we can get a lot moved out on loan as well.

A couple of top quality loans would be good.

Depending on Allan injury, wouldn’t be surprised to see a defensive midifielder in for the short term - Khedira rumours have been going on.

Think we need another attacking threat as well, wouldn’t be surprised to see Bernard going out the door if the Roma rumours from the summer are true....

If we are still around top 5 in January then they need to give Carlo what he wants/needs.

Has the priority changed with Allan's injury?

To my mind we needed a DM before yesterday but that need has been exacerbated now.
We still need a starting RB , cover at left back ( both perhaps less urgent now) , a RW and striker cover .

On the plus side WBA need a striker....step forward Cenk Tosun.
Especially with Allardyce at the helm..........didn't he once say Tosun was 'the best available value for money' when he brought him to us?

Funnily old game, this..

Last week I would've had RB as a priority to look at in this January window.. but now I think Holgate can do a job there when required, and also considering Iwobi's recent form playing on the right.

For me a ball-playing CM and a forward (on loans preferably) would represent a good window.

Has the priority changed with Allan's injury?

To my mind we needed a DM before yesterday but that need has been exacerbated now.
We still need a starting RB , cover at left back ( both perhaps less urgent now) , a RW and striker cover .

On the plus side WBA need a striker....step forward Cenk Tosun.
That acutally could be a good shout for all parties honestly...

Lille firesale needs to probably happen in Jan. Should look at:

Celik
Maignan
Soumare
Andre
Ikone
Read this a couple times, why is Lille "having a firesale"?

MOST of France (hell, most of the world) should be relatively reasonable because of COVID. Theres literally no excuse for Brands to do his usual disappearing act in January this year.

Read this a couple times, why is Lille "having a firesale"?

MOST of France (hell, most of the world) should be relatively reasonable because of COVID. Theres literally no excuse for Brands to do his usual disappearing act in January this year.

Because they're in like 200m debt. The owner has just left and club looking to be sold. Nothing to do with COVID this one as has been rumbling for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.