Match Thread Leicester City v Everton (Wednesday 16 December 18:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomez is a really bad replacement for Allan, he's gonna get cards and make penalties. But who else do we have in that spot? Not say Davies pls

....terrific. Main praise is for Ancelotti for getting the defensive organisation right. I’ve been very critical of him but the last two games have been terrific.

We carry threat, so if we can be defensively sound we are capable of winning games.

So many deserved of praise, all of the back four excelled but I thought Mina was worthy of special mention for a disciplined and efficient display. Allan terrific for his injury but we coped in his absence. Doucoure was outstanding, though, and has to be MoM for a very industrious and controlled midfield display.

UTFT.

Congrats Everton. What a great win. Another one with solid defense. Two in a row against two top teams and without James. I'll give credit to Ancelotti who managed very well these two difficult games.

All played solid to good. Keane was immense, and although I've been slating him recently, Richarlison looked back on form again, well done lad. Doucoure Motm for me. He covered acres and offered some control after Allan went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.