2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let’s get him back as DoF then when he ultimately gets sacked again by them

I would happily have him back - Moyes has a good eye for a player always has done.

Brands signs the sort of players who would be fine in a soft slow european league not the hard, cold physical Premier League.

I mean Gomes and Bernard hardly The Krays are they lol

Why? He's effing better than siggy and delph etc. What's wrong with him?
Well besides that fact that he's a winger and Siggy and Delph aren't that, he's a winger who excels at running with the ball and scoring which while useful skills are most effective in a side trying to quickly transition from defense to attack like West Ham. If we aren't going to play that way he'd lose effectiveness pretty quick.

Also if were to put him on the right and Richarlison on the left you'd have two wingers who don't really pass forward or create and mostly look to score themselves which is woefully out of balance.

Maybe I'm wrong but I see it as a bad fit.

Well besides that fact that he's a winger and Siggy and Delph aren't that, he's a winger who excels at running with the ball and scoring which while useful skills are most effective in a side trying to quickly transition from defense to attack like West Ham. If we aren't going to play that way he'd lose effectiveness pretty quick.

Also if were to put him on the right and Richarlison on the left you'd have two wingers who don't really pass forward or create and mostly look to score themselves which is woefully out of balance.

Maybe I'm wrong but I see it as a bad fit.
The original post was about players with his attributes, such as determination, cleverness, hunger and drive, all things the likes of delph and siggy etc don't have. I wasn't particularly talking about specific positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.