2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how some fans keep fooling themselves.

I must admit they suckered me in when we were top of the table but as usual the players heads dropped the first time things didnt go our way & the manager goes all stubborn and keeps making the same mistakes & constantly fiddling with the team.

Just like Silva he refuses to pick a team/system and STICK WITH IT.

How can the team/defence gel if the bloke is changing it every single week.

How can the players be motivated if kin Siggurdsson keeps getting picked despite it being obvious he doesnt give a toss.

£11 million he must be laughing his way to the bank I could set us up better for a tenth of that.
No you couldn't. The players would laugh at you.

We need a morale boosting win soon in the next 3 fixtures. I just feel sorry for Carlo with the bag of tripe he has to work with.

Absolutely doing himself no favours with the squad selection, either Gordon and Nkounkou and the like spend the week playing video games or they really are much worse than I imagine. He will get himself sacked if he continues like this - just as the previous 4 or 5 managers ended up

We need a morale boosting win soon in the next 3 fixtures. I just feel sorry for Carlo with the bag of tripe he has to work with.

He's got to help himself though Izzy, he has to find a better balance with the players at his disposal.

I don't want him sacked btw, but again that left back decision was another poor decision and no pace on the bench again was really poor.

It takes 3 or 4 years to get 7th place?

FFS. He’s getting paid £11M PER YEAR.

Are you telling me he can’t sort of a defence given the players he’s got?

The fella is coasting and failing big time.
What you talking about, who said anything about 7th. We have had many years of underachievement. We now have one of the best managers in the would so we must give him the chance and importantly the time to put a team together that will actually achieve something

Name me the players Southampton, Leeds & West Ham have who would get in our team if we had a combined 11.

Brands has bought a load of crap agreed but to suggest Carlo is working with the sort of rubbish Allardyce did to get 8th is ludicrous.

He deserved new full backs this season. Why was he left with Kenny etc? Anyone who watched half an hour of bundesliga last year would know hes not what we need. Nkounkou looks a great little player but we can't rely week on week on a 19 year old kid.

He wasnt backed properly in the summer, that was blatantly obvious. We have a squad which is only ever 2 injuries from a crisis. Or 1, if its DCL.

What on earth is he supposed to do with these abject squad players who have failed every year they've been at the club.

Either the club back him properly or we lose the few good players we have. The squad is not a squad. We have 10 or 11 decent outfield players. Its still a mess and the difference this year is DCL has been phenomenal.

Correct. Do people not think if Ancelotti thought any player was good enough he would not play him. This was always going to take 3/4 years, min, to get this team anywhere near where he wants it, at which point half of this team will have moved on. So fans need to show some respect to a class manager and trust him.
To achieve what? Although some fans convince themselves that we have worse players than Burnley, it's actually not the case. Ancelotti has been hired to qualify Everton for Europe, and to compete for the top 6 in the league. Which is still possible, but in the meantime we do not have to pretend to be Burnely or Sheffield United.

He deserved new full backs this season. Why was he left with Kenny etc? Anyone who watched half an hour of bundesliga last year would know hes not what we need. Nkounkou looks a great little player but we can't rely week on week on a 19 year old kid.

He wasnt backed properly in the summer, that was blatantly obvious. We have a squad which is only ever 2 injuries from a crisis. Or 1, if its DCL.

What on earth is he supposed to do with these abject squad players who have failed every year they've been at the club.

Either the club back him properly or we lose the few good players we have. The squad is not a squad. We have 10 or 11 decent outfield players. Its still a mess and the difference this year is DCL has been phenomenal.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.