Match Thread Burnley v Everton (Saturday 5 December 12:30)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we need another wide forward on the right with pace and a holding midfielder to play James at ten.

I agree. I just don’t think there are enough legs in our whole team to account for James’ current offering and next week will be a real struggle for us I think.

Chelsea have some real pace with Werner and others. I really do not see any way we stop them scoring at least a couple so we need James and Richy to be clinical and on form to give us a chance

Not hopeful on seeing the lineup on the pitch and the lineup on the bench.

Pathetic and bringing on Siggy and Tosun, did Carlo want to win or lose this gaem?

What worries me is that in the games against Newcastle, Southampton, Leeds and Burnley, player for player we should be better than all those teams, yet we got one point from those four games. Is it lack of fitness? Lack of motivaton? The wrong formation and tactics?

Also Iwobi is so hot and cold, its unbelievable.

James, Gomes, Mina, Keane and Godfrey were good today.

Most of the others weren't.

I gave DCL MOM, and Pickford was close.

It was a fair result in the end. You can't have half a team having a crap game all at once.

I think the biggest area of improvement is attacking decision making. When we open teams up we throw away the opportunity by shooting when passes are on or making the wrong pass. Gomes and Richarlison both turned down overlaps to shoot from the edge of the box and that is almost always the wrong decision.

I dont get his thinking. Ok he wants to win but if you look at the whole game it was reckless to take of Doukoure AND Allan. He did really want to loose? If he did think Tosun and Sigurdsson would give him 3 points its time for him to retire and drink a lot of Chianti!
I agree it was the undoing of silva.to be fair though there wasn't really a system or a shape to throw away in the first place though, worrying times.

Status
Not open for further replies.