Match Thread Burnley v Everton (Saturday 5 December 12:30)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We should be winning that game. Richy dosnt look interested. Pickford made 2 good saves. But gets taken out at corners Iwobi looked OK needs work on crosses. Godfrey did well. Another goal for dcl. Still look very open. Hopefully Carlo sorts it soon as.

I guess it’s great we didn’t lose, but my, oh my, how bloody depressing was that. The lack of movement, lack of energy, and lack of ideas is very concerning. They all need a kick up the backside. Is Ancelotti too soft on them?

Grim team Burnley. I would've took up watching Badminton or something if my teams sole tactic was dive, time waste and hope for a set piece.

Yard dogs who we should've put to the sword.
Yep, Burnley cant get relegated soon enough for me, hate playing them, how their fans can watch that garbage every week is beyond me

I could see a defeat to Leeds, the way they press is the worst thing for Carlo's style of play. But Burnley are not a high pressing team. In fact, they're quite a rubbish team and the majority of the league would've beaten them today.

I am beginning to think we need a hard working winger with James coming off the bench in the last 30 personally. He is great but I think the pace of the games takes him out of it sometimes as by the time they are tired, he is drained and it makes him less effective in the areas he can be

Status
Not open for further replies.