New Everton Stadium Discussion

It could have something to do with under his “leadership” planning permission has been granted and if it is the case, every case should be looked at to see if anyone has had a earner by giving the go-ahead.
Greasy palmed greedy corrupt dogs everywhere!

Urgh I feel sick. Don't wanna put 2 and 2 together and get 5 but been arrested on bribes relating to buildings... Doesn't look good.

Me daughter did mention they have stepped up work on plan B for the stadium in recent days though. No idea what "plan b" is though. (didn't know they had one and somewhat surprised they would be bright enough to have one!)

LFC + Merseyside Police - if this stadium goes west, look no further than these two acting in tandem.

Liverpool for obvious reasons dont want Everton in a state of the art stadium down there; and Merseyside police dont want to police it.

Urgh I feel sick. Don't wanna put 2 and 2 together and get 5 but been arrested on bribes relating to buildings... Doesn't look good.

Me daughter did mention they have stepped up work on plan B for the stadium in recent days though. No idea what "plan b" is though. (didn't know they had one and somewhat surprised they would be bright enough to have one!)

Plan B=Bury money quickly.

Have a day off mate.

Your daughter mentioned plan B but doesn't know what plan B is?

It’s a case that has been going on for a long time. It’s nothing to do with the stadium.

As somebody rightly said the only way this could possibly effect it is that all cases might be looked just to make sure.

The land the stadium is being built on is Peels land that Everton lease, it's nothing to do with LCC, this will be related to land that Joe Anderson would have got back handers for allowing housing projects to get built

The reds are loving it on my whatsapp groups lol, ground being mentioned already by them, I literally get my BMD news from them they are OBSESSED with this new ground.

The land the stadium is being built on is Peels land that Everton lease, it's nothing to do with LCC, this will be related to land that Joe Anderson would have got back handers for allowing housing projects to get built

But he could also have got backhanders for helping along the proposal of planning permission for the Dock projects?
As I previously wrote, innocent until proven guilty but if he is guilty, every piece of planning permission passed that he’s been involved with should be looked into.
The more corrupt politicians proved to be guilty the better for humanity.