2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just the quality of the signings. It’s the disjointed ness. Zero back up forward/attacking options now Gordon is out the picture. Puts two out on loan. Zero right back, in three years!!! (That is a sackable offence alone) and far too many, far too many “mid range signings between 20-25 mill” who are all just adding to the overpaid dross we already have. I mean buying Gomes, Mina, Godfrey, Kean for like 100 mill. That is shockingly bad. Some teams in the prem would kill to have that sort of cash to waste

Its amazing how he's never in the spotlight by the media.

His business has been atrocious yet the media paint him out as "Everton supremo"

He's an absolute myth in a suit.
Completely agree.
I mean his supporters literally give you the Digne, richarlison argument. I mean let’s get it right, if you buy 15 players and you have about 300 mill to spend, you’re gonna get some good ones. You could literally put Stevie wonder in charge and he’d get some right. We can’t afford to make so many mistakes in the transfer market and we consistently do. That’s on him.

Completely agree.
I mean his supporters literally give you the Digne, richarlison argument. I mean let’s get it right, if you buy 15 players and you have about 300 mill to spend, you’re gonna get some good ones. You could literally put Stevie wonder in charge and he’d get some right. We can’t afford to make so many mistakes in the transfer market and we consistently do. That’s on him.

Even Walsh signed Gana Gueye.

Im sick of the same old - wasting money on tosh.

Blokes completely out of his depth in the Prem send him back to Holland and let him sign some plumbers.

Look at some of the players Leicester, Leeds, Saints, Wolves etc scout compared to thr dross this fella has signed.

He has to go.

Just get him out of the club. His signings are horrific. He was supposed to give us exciting young talent and get shut of the deadwood; he's given us more dead wood to add to the rubbish he cant shift out.

A disastrous appointment.

We couldn't afford to make another monumental error after Koeman wasted £250M, but Moshiri hired a man who replicated that error and it's time to call time on Brands and to call time on the horrendously wasteful DoF role. It's not for us; it doesn't suit our culture here at Everton.

Just get him out of the club. His signings are horrific. He was supposed to give us exciting young talent and get shut of the deadwood; he's given us more dead wood to add to the rubbish he cant shift out.

A disastrous appointment.

We couldn't afford to make another monumental error after Koeman wasted £250M, but Moshiri hired a man who replicated that error and it's time to call time on Brands and to call time on the horrendously wasteful DoF role. It's not for us; it doesn't suit our culture here at Everton.
What exactly is our culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.