Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that the nerves have settled, I have also settled for the manager's reasons for our fall away in the second half. Sheer fatigue. fair enough.

Most fans were on the 5th change of underwear garments by the time the full time whistle was up.

Sigs, Delp, Gomez need to be hoofed out of the club - Mina also. Otherwise Everton are gifting the opposition an extra man, or 2.

No way will Everton challenge for a top 6 unless something is done about the lack of quality in the squad, they just about squirmed over the finishing line today, against a better side they would have lost -- again
Pickford, Mina, Siguardisson and Gomes definitely. The last 3 look as though they’re all running in treacle.

When Coleman is back I hope we go back to 4-3-3. We won but only just and it was against a team that are exceptionally poor. I'm hoping we can maybe find a place for Iwobi but if we had played like we did in the 2nd half against most teams we would have been punished. The reason we looked so good in 1st half is they were so poor. Ultimately got the job done I suppose but it ended up a lucky win.

This is fair comment, but why oh why do we look so knackered after an hour in most games? It’s ridiculous.
It looks like every team in the premier league is fitter than Everton, and apart from that spell in the first half most teams seem better at passing and keeping possession,we give too many balls away not even when we are not under pressure, no one calm enough to put their foot on the ball and play a simple pass to a team mate, instead of kicking it aimlessly anywhere.

It looks like every team in the premier league is fitter than Everton, and apart from that spell in the first half most teams seem better at passing and keeping possession,we give too many balls away not even when we are not under pressure, no one calm enough to put their foot on the ball and play a simple pass to a team mate, instead of kicking it aimlessly anywhere.

Next week will be interesting as Leeds are by far the fittest team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.