2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Leon Osman - lets face it lads we could have Harry Winks in our team to give a duo of the best side back passing midfield you would ever see in Winks & injury prone high wages Fabian Delph -
TBH I would rate Tom Davies much higher than those two wasters....plus he has not featured much this season for us & imo Carlo has played worse players' week in week out recently .....
Plus Tom on international duty scored a nice goal recently .......
If you rate a few midfielders we have better than him ...........Sig - Delph - Gomez - they have all been poor recently ......

Not having that Tom would have been worse than Sig or deplh recently, I'd have him ahead of those two turds in an instant - really don't get the hatred for him.

Stick him in with Allan and Doucs for a few games if gomes isn't fit, at least until isco turns up in January.

Jib the other wage robbers!

Tom Davies getting lots of deserved plaudits in tonight's U21 England game...

Hope he does well & gains more confidence from tonight's game...
Played well so far. He tends do really well at this level. He is probably the most experienced player on the pitch.

More hate for him off evertonians than there's hatred for RS players, actually disappoints me about this fan base.

Exactly, i find it disgraceful tbh. Look if he didn't try and strop around the place, refuse to leave and instead stay for money I'd understand. He's not good enough how is that his fault? What's he going to do? Say, "no, i don't think I'm good enough so I'm not going to play".

We've had enough useless players over the years who have never tried, i don't see why fans actually look to hate him too. He's not exactly being played all that often either.

Status
Not open for further replies.