Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to make 1 more strong signing

What does Carlo want?

If he wants to stick with a 433 and James on the right, then we need a better CM than Gomes. Isco is there but needs to get in shape.

I'd prefer to play James centrally in a 4231 and play another high work rate winger.

Yes Allan and Doucoure would be alone in the midfield but both Richy and new winger should come down to help defend and also offer relief on possession.

I think that would be best

We have to make 1 more strong signing

What does Carlo want?

If he wants to stick with a 433 and James on the right, then we need a better CM than Gomes. Isco is there but needs to get in shape.

I'd prefer to play James centrally in a 4231 and play another high work rate winger.

Yes Allan and Doucoure would be alone in the midfield but both Richy and new winger should come down to help defend and also offer relief on possession.

I think that would be best
Pace off the right who can also play up front

We need a top class striker who can create and score a chance on his own. We don’t have that and that’s what’s needed to take us to the next level which is the top 6.

We need a top class striker who can create and score a chance on his own. We don’t have that and that’s what’s needed to take us to the next level which is the top 6.

He’s not top class but we already have one of those players in Richarlison.

I'm still irked Utd wouldn't allow Dalot to come in. Guy would have played most matches as he's cover for LB and RW as well as being a RB...
Doing really well for Milan too in the games I've watched, great age for future development as well.

It's a player of similar ilk we desperately needed for the right back position in the transfer window just finished.

Maybe we'll rectify the mistake in January.

Just thinking there.. could the answer be a top class, pacey RW? basically a profile like Richarlison for the right hand side exclusively. Move James into the no. 10 where we can utilise his quality on the ball more and simply drop that 'no. 8' role in the midfield.

Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is simply replacing Gomes, Sigurdsson et al with a better player for that deeper-lying playmaker role.

Status
Not open for further replies.