Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won everything in the air and always seemed to come away with the ball on the ground. DCL got nothing.....
V what one inform CF who today never got a shift if Dieghn had squared the ball to DCL instead of boasting over 2- 0 maybe a different game sorry but the United defence redundant plus their goal keeper had nothing to do plus our crossing was poor ......

1. why did nobody see the push by McGuire on Pickford?
2. why are we so bad no matter who we bring in?
3. I am depressed by today's performance, so I need to get a life.
4. Ancelotti's free passes because he is Ancelotti are running out for me...

Why do we continually play our games from the back and build up so slowly, giving the opponents all the time in the world to get back and cover. If this is down to playing to orders then I suggest you have got it very wrong Mr Ancelotti

Settle for the possibility of a cup now...in your own time Carlo. Don't mind us fans...we're not there.
Oh and wake Brands up in January to get rid of Siggyfraud, Iwobi, and Tosun.
Please.

We needed another player in October.

It was obvious.

The club decided to take a stupid, stupid risk.

It's negligent. For once I'm going full Davek.

It's the incompetence to take such a risk. People are blaming Richarlison but knowing our luck he could go and play for Brazil and get an injury that keeps him out for three months.

We had a good start and Brands thought we'd be fine. Worst thing is is you get fans saying the same thing - i.e. "where will they play though?", "doesn't get in our side" etc etc.

Dreadful planning and squad management.
Is he playing Tosun to prove a point to the club

Why do we continually play our games from the back and build up so slowly, giving the opponents all the time in the world to get back and cover. If this is down to playing to orders then I suggest you have got it very wrong Mr Ancelotti
F'all pace or decisiveness upfront. DCL cannot to it all on his own. Beginning to think we caught a few teams cold early this season and we are now reverting to norm. Slow, ponderous and predictable. Long season ahead...but at least we have 13 PTS on the board do only another 30 to be safe. Soz for this moan but my opinion and I've had a bottle of very nice red

Frustrates the hell out of me, especially when I’ve seen teams like Palace playing at speed in numerous games.
Biggest issue for me is we have no one decent to play with Allan and Doucoure, if them two play you need an attacking player who looks up first, we need a playmaker who can pick a pass and play killer balls.
There is no point playing them two with a Gylfi or Gomes type who play sideways passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.