Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only balloon here is you.

Stop being fascinated by them.

We played Newcastle today, not Libpewl football cult and yet you bring them up.

Obsessed.

Says the bloke who spent all last season extensively telling anyone who would listen how undisputably great they were. The derby changed the course of our season. That’s a fact. If it had been United that we lost our two world class attacking players against I’d say so. It wasn’t though.

iwobi looked good when he come on, I thought Allen and Doucoure played ok. Siggardson is no captain material for me. The mentality was not to lose rather than win and that undone us In the end. I think Ancelotti knows there is still alot of room to strengthen. Richarlison is a huge loss. The sooner we get him and Hames back the better and more balanced the team will look.

These kinds of games always come down to who can not make the big mistake to go 1-0 down. Unfortunately it was us, as it often is.

Really? They drew with spurs, should have beaten man united but for a stupid late collapse, they're not as useless as previously, you think Liverpool would win that game with allison, taa, van dijk, salah and mane all missing? Of course they wouldn't they'd lose about 5 or 6 nil.
The spurs draw was laughable. They had no shots and got one of the silliest pens ever awarded. Newcastle are a poor team.

Proper poor, Zat

It's not just pace, it's players willing to run off the ball

All on Ancelotti for team selection + dont forget these players never run off the ball anyway...

Gomes and Sigurdsson are not two players to open up space.

Penalty a poor decision by the ref...Gomes' ball and Wilsons stuck his leg out while gomes is in front of him.

Anywhere else gomes gets a free kick

Status
Not open for further replies.