2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it utterly bizarre anybody claiming that it was definitely intentional

he could have meant it. It could’ve been an accident

I personally dunno. I’d like to think accident as he had little to gain and I don’t think he would lose his head like that

but saying definitely intentional and bouncing around in anger in this thread. Sorry but you know no different than any of the rest of us

ive done stuff like that several times in football chasing back. Stood on an ankle once and my mate was on crutches for a couple months. Clumsy and careless was the worst you could have said of what happened. The experts in here would be saying I was going around trying to chop limps

premeditated butchering lad!

I see your point but I think the vast majority of the pundits last week got caught up in the hysterics of the VVD situation.

With this one it is a challenge that both of them will have committed and have happen to them every week so they have a good insight to give in a much calmer situation than last week

I’ve no doubt they have made those tackles but it doesn’t mean he didn’t have a snap at him then chase him 30 yards. Digne doesn’t lash out at him but he got himself in the position he could and did force the ref into a red card decision. At the very least it was very stupid when we're chasing the game

I’ve no doubt they have made those tackles but it doesn’t mean he didn’t have a snap at him then chase him 30 yards. Digne doesn’t lash out at him but he got himself in the position he could and did force the ref into a red card decision. At the very least it was very stupid when we're chasing the game

He gave the ref an opportunity to give a red card and after last week, they jumped at the chance

He gave the ref an opportunity to give a red card and after last week, they jumped at the chance

That might have played a factor but I think he’s getting a red there regardless of last week. Accidental or not he stands on his ankle d it bends back, refs don’t take intent into their decision anymore. As a professional footballer he should be aware of what the possible consequences of that could have been

They are both idiots then. If that isn't a red then players will start going out standing on achilles and claim "accident" every time.

If someone is running behind James next game and snaps his achilles meaning he's out all season it won't be a red in your eyes then? You'd be livid.

Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti to Sky Sports:

"The red card was a joke, it was not intentional, for sure it was not violent. Maybe it was a yellow. Maybe all this talk all week against Pickford, against Richarlison, affected the decision and if so it's not right, it's not fair. We will appeal, for sure."

So Carlo is also an idiot. Ok mate.

I assume an appeal doesn't mean he get a an extra ban if not successful? Also is straight red always 3 games out?

CARLO

More on red card "It was not a bad challenge. he was running behind and had a contact with the ankle of the opponent, but he didn't have the intention to hurt the player or use violent conduct. It was not the right decision."

Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti to Sky Sports:

"The red card was a joke, it was not intentional, for sure it was not violent. Maybe it was a yellow. Maybe all this talk all week against Pickford, against Richarlison, affected the decision and if so it's not right, it's not fair. We will appeal, for sure."

So Carlo is also an idiot. Ok mate.

The fact you think his manager will come out and say anything different. lol

Find it utterly bizarre anybody claiming that it was definitely intentional

he could have meant it. It could’ve been an accident

I personally dunno. I’d like to think accident as he had little to gain and I don’t think he would lose his head like that

but saying definitely intentional and bouncing around in anger in this thread. Sorry but you know no different than any of the rest of us

ive done stuff like that several times in football chasing back. Stood on an ankle once and my mate was on crutches for a couple months. Clumsy and careless was the worst you could have said of what happened. The experts in here would be saying I was going around trying to chop limps

premeditated butchering lad!

Has the Mirror started its campaign to have him stoned to death yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.