Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
both full backs struggling for different reasons
One isn’t a full back and the other isn’t getting much protection - neither getting much protection to be fair.
Been disappointed as I think had we scored first they wouldn’t have come in to the game the way they have

This is the truth. Iwobi never gets back to help out anyways. Sigurdsson too busy day dreaming into no mans land chasing shadows. Godfrey badly badly exposed, Rodriguez ain’t got the legs to get back with him and help out, Doucoure not getting out to help him either. It’s not good.

Man what the hate for Iwobi? Least he had a go and yeah he made mistakes but everyone been bad, the defence has been shocking for a start and the midfield non existent and we simply can’t pass, Very throw bk to lockdown footy.
We should of had a pen
He hasn’t been great, but then no one has. I think it might be something to do with his hairstyle. Lukaku was also called lazy by some on here and weirdly he had the same hairstyle.

Probably because he is a left footed full back and our current left back is fully fit.

Overall poor half, but alot of bed wetting on here. People talking [Poor language removed] about Godfrey, really need to have a rethink. We are still miles ahead of where we were and still have the players to come back in this.

Whether we will, is another story. But don't let one half ruin the goodwill created from the previous 5 games.
That really doesn’t mean he couldn’t play there and you know that, plus Digne could be switched over quite easily.

Anyone singling out individuals hasn't a clue about football or has an agenda. The whole team have been well off it.

I think a lot of it comes down to how Coleman and Richarlison set the tone. Iwobi is a player who can´t do that. He relies on others doing well for him to have a good game.

To think people didnt want Zaha either. Imagine us now with him on the left instead of Iwobi.

Gylfi been dreadful, James anonymous and Doucoure/Allan are holograms at the minute. We have an extra midfielder but are getting over run.
I’d take Nicky barmby back and at his current age over iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.