Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
A goalkeeper ahead of anything else. If we have any injuries we need cover for then sound, but a keeper is the one position which makes a huge change to first 11

I think other than the positions of need such as RB and keeper

I would like a playmaker off the bench. There will be many games where we will need a game changer off the bench and we currently have none. Siggy is talented but doesn't offer something not already in the starting line up. Iwobi also doesn't fit that impact player off the bench. Bernard and Gordon look to have the skillset for it but are not playing or even getting called up for the game squads.

I don't know who we can get to play that role, but that's exactly what we need. I like that kid Ian Poveda in Leeds. He comes precisely to do that for Leeds. We just need a guy like that. Not a superstar, but a talented player that can go at tired defenses for 30 mins and create havoc

I don't rate Milik. He misses so many chances even at this stage in his career. I can't see it getting better playing in this highly intensive league. Believe Carlo wants a forward/striker type player.

Last edited:
Manager : Carlo Ancelotti

GK

Jordan Pickford (HG)
Robin Olsen
João Virginia (UA)
Jonas Lössl

RB
Séamus Coleman
Jonjoe Kenny (HG)

LB
Lucas Digne
Niels Nkounkou (UA)

CB
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)
Jarrad Branthwaite (UA)

Mid
Allan
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Gylfi Sigurðsson (HG)
Tom Davies (HG)
Fabian Delph (HG)
Muhamed Bešić

Widers
Richarlison
James Rodríguez
Bernard
Alex Iwobi (HG)
Anthony Gordon (UA)
Yannick Bolasie

ST
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Cenk Tosun

Total players: 29

Players culled so far:12

Schneiderlin, Stekelenburg(OOC), Martina(OOC), Garbutt(OOC), Feeney(OOC), Niasse(OOC), Baines(Retired), Dowell, Gibson(loan), Kean(loan), Walcott(Loan), Sandro

Players purchased so far: 6
Nkounkou, Allan, Hamez, Doucoure, Godfrey, Olsen

Non-HG players: 15
Homegrown players: 10
UnderAge players:4
29 players WOW

We won't get a GK in January if we've loaned Olsen until the end of the season.

Think once Olsen returns to Roma we'll look at getting a new number 1 in.

Hopefully Brands and Ancelotti are already doing the groundwork on a deal though.

I think other than the positions of need such as RB and keeper

I would like a playmaker off the bench. There will be many games where we will need a game changer off the bench and we currently have none. Siggy is talented but doesn't offer something not already in the starting line up. Iwobi also doesn't fit that impact player off the bench. Bernard and Gordon look to have the skillset for it but are not playing or even getting called up for the game squads.

I don't know who we can get to play that role, but that's exactly what we need. I like that kid Ian Poveda in Leeds. He comes precisely to do that for Leeds. We just need a guy like that. Not a superstar, but a talented player that can go at tired defenses for 30 mins and create havoc
Puig on loan from Barca would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.