2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it mad how confidence effects players, the things that just come off naturally, the harder things seem effortless and you do things you wouldn't normally do , successfully as well. When you're not confident it can look like you have never played before. Really is a huge part of sport that goes unnoticed a lot of the time.

20201018_115951.jpg

Isn't it mad how confidence effects players, the things that just come off naturally, the harder things seem effortless and you do things you wouldn't normally do , successfully as well. When you're not confident it can look like you have never played before. Really is a huge part of sport that goes unnoticed a lot of the time.

Indeed, and we’ve said it before our success in the 80’s all started by building a little bit of confidence. Carlo is doing a magnificent job....

Indeed, and we’ve said it before our success in the 80’s all started by building a little bit of confidence. Carlo is doing a magnificent job....

That's it. Winning games is the biggest thing you can do to build confidence.

Conversely a draw like yesterday will also help confidence. We got battered for periods, playing the champions who were on a mission to make right a 7-2 defeat with their strongest outfield 10. By hook or crook we got through. It will do a lot for the team.

defenders don't even bother jumping against him anymore, It's not something you can easily defend either unless you stop the cross or have Shaquille O'Neal marking him.

Has anyone bothered to take notice of his first touch? It’s either insanely good, or it just works out sometimes and I’m only remembering those highlight ones.

I've just seen the 20-minute highlights.

The chance at 1-1 was an actual tap-in unfortunately. The two balls in the build-up from James and Digne were sensational as well.

Thank goodness he took the chance to make amends.

I've just seen the 20-minute highlights.

The chance at 1-1 was an actual tap-in unfortunately. The two balls in the build-up from James and Digne were sensational as well.

Thank goodness he took the chance to make amends.

It would have been up there for goal of the season considering the build up play.

Then again, that header probably will be for similar reasons and it being in the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.