2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume he gets the nod next week, and while I'd love it to work out for him here, it feels currently like we're trying to force it. Gordon appears to be the most like for like switch with Richarlison but isn't making the bench for whatever reason

Inappropriate Language
I've defended Iwobi but he [Poor language removed] out of two tackles in the build up to the disallowed third. It was exactly the situation you need people to come on and be prepared to get hurt to get a result. Not sure he can win me back over.....

Well, the thread is about Alex Iwobi and my post is about nerer having seen him break into a sprint.

Your intellect cannot be that low to not understand what I'm talking about, surely.
I think you know what I meant. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything that happens in this thread anymore but I find the whole thing quite unsavory.

I think you know what I meant. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything that happens in this thread anymore but I find the whole thing quite unsavory.
You may be incorrectly implying racism when the reality is he's a crap football player. Unless you're suggesting people have another reason for thinking he's woeful.

You may be incorrectly implying racism when the reality is he's a crap football player. Unless you're suggesting people have another reason for thinking he's woeful.
The undertones are there. You can decide they are wrong or don't exist or whatever makes you and everyone else feel good.

And he's been crap at times. But never lazy and never not trying. The funny part of course this season and today he's been average at worst.

False racism accusation

*checks posting history on Walcott, Iwobi's weight, Mina, eugenics, scratches chin*

Yeah it's a strange one for sure Butters.

Status
Not open for further replies.