New Everton Stadium Discussion

Would somebody please give a brief summary of the number and location of escalotors and lifts. Anybody know how many and where they are located in each stand? Thanks.

To be fair, Meis said the intial design with 'Everton' written on was there as a place holder to show at any point this can be added, the feedback was people were not keen on it or the font or something. I would expect more branding will come onto it once it's built. No need to make a final decision on that just yet I'd imagine? They'll know there are hotspots on the stadium that need "Everton'ing" up.

Once it gets PP and the bricks start going in, they can start to finalise what will work best branding wise.

Thought that would have looked better with, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum on it rather than Everton, we all know who Everton is, our crest would then be known worldwide.

These are the types of invalids that we are dealing with at Historic England.

They are condoning keeping the slavery statues standing in cities. Extraordinary, tone deaf, irrelevant organisation.

I see Laurie magnus is a banker by trade, bound to be up to his neck in all sorts of criminal activity over the years

So long as it says Everton FC and not just Everton. Don't know why but that annoys me.
It’s the font that gets me. I realise this is stupidly trivial compared to everything else but something that looks like it belongs in the 21st Century on our badges and this stadium rather than something that looks like a GCSE project would make me like it more. (I do love the stadium itself)

I am a bit surprised how close your new ground will be to the Mersey given that you might want to expand it in the future. Is 52,888 big enough?

53k is fine for the near future. If we hit real success then questioins will have to be asked.

Safe standing can take it to 60k.

Ground is possibly limited as well with the transport links being on one side of the ground, although long-term if it really is busy then ferries could get involved.

I am a bit surprised how close your new ground will be to the Mersey given that you might want to expand it in the future. Is 52,888 big enough?

The general feeling is that we would like a larger gate, but the economics of adding say 7000 extra seats were mental. (And this was pre Covid remember).

Any other site, I reckon they would have gone for it, but the dock location, in Liverpool, has huge significance. And we also had to muck about with height issues due to, sake, cant remember the name, some world heritage site virgins.

But it is beautiful. A slightly compromised beauty perhaps, but it looks like it has been there for years, in a good way.

I think so, maybe in future that might change. Cup games will be the one were we could struggle to sell out imo, league cup early rounds even though I would be there myself some might swerve on a bad night.