Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever team we turn out Ben Godfrey should be in it, a kid who likes winning and hates losing, can pass, dribble, tackle and make others around him give an extra 10%, he’ll start off as he means to go on, and on the winning side, might even back him to score the winner, or the last goal to make it 4-1.

Whatever team we turn out Ben Godfrey should be in it, a kid who likes winning and hates losing, can pass, dribble, tackle and make others around him give an extra 10%, he’ll start off as he means to go on, and on the winning side, might even back him to score the winner, or the last goal to make it 4-1.

If everyone is fit, he’ll be on the bench! Hopefully coming on 20 minutes to go when we are 3-0 up:cheers:!

I'm expecting James to play a bit deeper in this match. To help us control possession when they press us and make the pass pver the high line across field to Richy and Digne. He will catch them at least twice

6 players from Liverpool tested positive for Covid including: Mane (phew), thiago, Shaqiri and Robertson.

They better not spread it to our boys...

2-1 Everton

I fancy Leicester to beat Villa and City to beat Arsenal

You honestly cant call the derby though - would be in dream land if we managed to win it and go 6 points clear of them.

Win the derby, 6 points clear, top of the league and then an entire day on the lash (for those of us lucky enough to be watching in a pub full of Evertonians in London!).

Fingers crossed.

Would like to see them take the mick by playing their kids again, I don't think Carlos, Daoucoure, Allan or Rodriguez will be so kind to them as we were in the past :)
15-1 (Pickford will concede one if he has to tackle our own players and put it in the net himself).

I'm expecting James to play a bit deeper in this match. To help us control possession when they press us and make the pass pver the high line across field to Richy and Digne. He will catch them at least twice
james wont start this game , having a game vs chile will take him out of the game, south american WC qualys are rough, dirty and played in very diferent weathers + james has a really moderate gas tank at best.

richardlisson could miss it too, but he is not a brazil first team regular so he may not even play their games. so the starting eleven of both teams will be diminished (if their covid players do not recover in time) BUT their bench is actually better than evertons. so... i can see a draw hapening.

Status
Not open for further replies.