2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its definitely true the theory that when a player is out injured they seem to improve in the eyes of supporters.

Seen a few people on twitter claim he's good enough to be the main stand in/cover for DCL.

I remember this guy costing us the penalty shoot out against Leicester, being subbed on and off in a game as he was that poor resulting in him spitting his dummy out amongst many other instances.

The best thing we can do with Toshun is boot him out the door.

You lot said he was crap...

Screenshot_20201006-140540_Chrome.jpg

I doubt many players can play an imaginary violin and football at the same time.

We need him fit and playing to convince potential buyers that he is worth taking a risk with.

Theo Walcott got twelve minutes last Saturday which showed that he was fit and ready to play. I would not have been surprised if Southampton had asked for that. Seven games, no involvement, then gets brought on for a few minutes and then sold.

Tosun may be something similar, involve him in the squad, give him some minutes on the field , prove he is fit for January.

Cenk will probably be fine with James behind him let’s be real. Definitely should bring in another striker if possible, but it’s hard to be bad with this supporting cast. Carlo knows what he is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.