2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not the fact that he makes mistakes that is the problem. It's that his teammates lose confidence in eachother and that we can get through periods when we may not be scoring at the other end. It's a long way to rebuild that confidence.

This, all day long....

Think he is just a very average keeper myself. Watch every team bombard us with crosses this season. . He is too small,. He dosnt command his box at all
Dosnt learn from his mistakes,. Either laughs or blames other for his mistakes,. Scares the defence in front of him. He can't concentrate on a game so is always trying to do something to make it look like he is important He is and acts like an idiot. And finally he thinks he is a brilliant goalkeeper!

Think he is just a very average keeper myself. Watch every team bombard us with crosses this season. . He is too small,. He dosnt command his box at all
Dosnt learn from his mistakes,. Either laughs or blames other for his mistakes,. Scares the defence in front of him. He can't concentrate on a game so is always trying to do something to make it look like he is important He is and acts like an idiot. And finally he thinks he is a brilliant goalkeeper!
You didnt describe an average keeper. You described a terrible one. And your description is valid.

Carlo thinks he can improve Pickford.

821A4DEA-80E3-4BDB-87B3-90CA9CA0C0C2.jpeg

It’ll be interesting to see if he gets the gloves for England.......
He has not let England down, Southgate has said that many times, If it was based on Club form maybe, but he's kept 4 clean sheets in his last 4 Games for England and pretty much never make's an Error for England - 3 games though may have Southgate give one of the other's a chance, but Pickford i think will defo stick to been the Number 1till he starts doing for England what he does for Everton lately

I know there was issues with Pickford before Ancelotti arrived, but it's a shame he didn't bring a goalkeeping coach with him. He has been on a downward spiral for two years, and you wonder if Alan Kelly is of any use in the job.
Said it yesterday during the feeding frenzy. A lot of the issues are in his head. Maybe a hew keeping coach is required but I'd definitely bring in a sports psychologist anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.