2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't had any injuries up front yet. If DCL or Richarlison get injured then we need backup.

We do, and Kean in his current stage of development was not that player so we are not losing that much.

This isn't a knock against Kean, he has a ton of potential but the PSG move should end up being more beneficial for him and the club in the long run.

As with everyone we sign you hope they are going to be a success, haven't written this lad off yet, this loan might be the making of him.

The ones who are writing him off are probably the same ones who are in hiding after DCL came good.
Does anyone seriously believe he'll ever be back with us? His whole career is being mapped out by his agent.

Feel sorry for him

From the money side he is sorted
But at some point as a kid he must have loved football and playing the game now all he is ,is a agents cash cow

Next Mario Balotelli wont amount to much apart from negative headlines and money for agents

As with everyone we sign you hope they are going to be a success, haven't written this lad off yet, this loan might be the making of him.

The ones who are writing him off are probably the same ones who are in hiding after DCL came good.

Hopefully. PSG are an odd club for him to go to in that they seem a little bit too good. How much game time will he get there?

I'm guessing Gordon will be relied upon more so, with Kean's departure. If he can keep playing like he has in the cup then we should be alright.

Feel sorry for him

From the money side he is sorted
But at some point as a kid he must have loved football and playing the game now all he is ,is a agents cash cow

Next Mario Balotelli wont amount to much apart from negative headlines and money for agents

....I think he’s a very fortunate young man, feeling sorry for Moise Kean is something I have trouble reasoning.

He had a blatant attitude problem - both on the pitch visually and COVID rule breaking, missing training etc. etc.

Souness was right about him. It's hard to admit that Souness is right about anything, but he was spot on about Kean.
What was is that Souness said? I must have missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.