Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish superb tonight...what a player...cant believe any of the big boys haven't went for him...
He is great to watch , but I think that he comes with warning flags about behaviour and some off field issues. Think it might be a case of "buyer beware" that has deterred some potential suitors.

Instead of sitting back glorying in our excellent start, which is what it is, we are now worrying that we have drooped a clanger in not signing a recognised striker. Watkins was an absolute bargain for Villa. Who is left we might go for in 24 hours?
I got an email yesterday from an American Turk who watches Chelsea when he is in the UK, and said we have ruined Tosun who he rates as a top striker. He never showed it for us.

Such a shame we won't shift more of the deadwood. Might get rid of maybe 2 max, instead of the 10 we needed to get rid of.

Don't know what everyone is worried about. We already got a cracking back up striker.

GIF-Spanish-star-flies-in-the-air-after-his-foot-gets-caught-on-turf-181105.gif

:D

I doubt Carlo would have let Kean go unless he has a plan b such as someone lined up for deadline day. ;)

not sure that PSG is a wright fit for Kean , if he couldn’t get his minutes here how he can expect any minutes over there, very strange move from my point of you

Status
Not open for further replies.