2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's hardly going to St Etienne is he? he's moving to the runners up in Europe last season and to play with Neymar and MBappe
I don’t blame him for taking this move. Whatever people think this is a step up. He will get more game time, champions league football, and have more time and space on the ball in the French league. A good deal if he isn’t in plans hear... he will not lose value playing for PSG.

I’m so confused by this. Has the backing of an Italian speaking, world class, won the lot manager and is playing for an ambitious league club with a world class player and lots of other quality lads who have broken into their own national team.

He is in the Italian squad, will get game time here and will learn here.

He must be either unhappy and want more game time or not fancy the uk.
I think if Carlo really backed him he wouldn't be going.

If the PSG thing is true I hope they are paying a decent loan fee and we have a deal set up for them to take him for a profit. Seems a strange one but may explain him not being involved in either of the last 2 squads.

PSG will probably persuade him behind the scenes to join them in the summer if he does decent.
He's not gonna get game time here so hard to feel down about this, Hopefully PSG will give him a run out against some farmers.

I’ve been really...(ahem)....‘Kean’ for it to work for this lad. Was delighted when we signed him, a top prospect for a good fee and relatively low wages too. For whatever reason it’s not happened, does seem that he’s been very unhappy and desperate to get out. Body language extremely telling during the Carabao Cup games.
Do think at least some of the responsibility lies with Moise himself. If you can’t be happy playing for Ancelotti in a team that’s 7 from 7 playing attacking football that seems strange to me.

PSG will probably persuade him behind the scenes to join them in the summer if he does decent.
He's not gonna get game time here so hard to feel down about this, Hopefully PSG will give him a run out against some farmers.
Scoring a load in a poor league will do his fee good for when we sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.