2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange if Kean is going to PSG.
Would have to be a loan with obligation but with PSG's options in attack are they going to go for that?

He would have to be replaced. Llorente would be a bit too over the hill now for my liking. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was something in it. It would be cheap option and would be a way of recouping money with Kean out.

EDIT: Just seen the Milik links again - Kean out Milik in would improve us considerably.

How does Kean scoring goals in a bum league prepare him for the Prem mate?

By that logic Pepe would be smashing it at Arsenal when he looks bang average.

Think you need to accept the lads long gone and aint coming back pal lol ;)

Perhaps he may be used as a goal poacher rather than a target man?

Perhaps he gains confidence?

Do you not rate any of the players who have played and improved in France? Not a fan of Mbappe?

He'll be training and playing with world class players under a top class coach getting minutes in ligue one and the champions league.

Its not hard to understand is it? Or is it :eek:

By the logic of Neymar, Icardi and Mbappe won't be playing every match, then surely the same goes for DCL so he'd be getting minutes here is he sticks around

If he goes, that'll be him gone for good (loan to buy or outright sale).

Id br surprised if theres a buy clause in the deal unless its high.

If DCL is out then Richarlison goes up top...so hes 3rd choice for 1 position.

At PSG hes 2nd choice for 3 positions.

Clearly PSG makes more sense.

Erm, as if the manager is going to openly say, yeah we want shut him so we are binning him off

Pretty confident a total denial of a sale but approving a loan means hes open to a loan.

Then a loan for PSG rumoured supports that.

Unless theres a buyout in which case i shall stand corrected.

Do you not rate any of the players who have played and improved in France? Not a fan of Mbappe?

He'll be training and playing with world class players under a top class coach getting minutes in ligue one and the champions league.

I'd be absolutely shocked if we loan him out without any kind of deal in place Zat for a permanent transfer away.

Time will tell though ;)

I just dont think he'll be coming back mate.

Be shocked if there isnt at the minimum an option for PSG to sign him.

I’m so confused by this. Has the backing of an Italian speaking, world class, won the lot manager and is playing for an ambitious league club with a world class player and lots of other quality lads who have broken into their own national team.

He is in the Italian squad, will get game time here and will learn here.

He must be either unhappy and want more game time or not fancy the uk.

I’m so confused by this. Has the backing of an Italian speaking, world class, won the lot manager and is playing for an ambitious league club with a world class player and lots of other quality lads who have broken into their own national team.

He is in the Italian squad, will get game time here and will learn here.

He must be either unhappy and want more game time or not fancy the uk.

he's hardly going to St Etienne is he? he's moving to the runners up in Europe last season and to play with Neymar and MBappe

he's hardly going to St Etienne is he? he's moving to the runners up in Europe last season and to play with Neymar and MBappe

I get all that but playing in a two team league is hardly going to help us when we need him to keep the pace and physicality of the premier league which is markedly different

Status
Not open for further replies.