Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been out today, got in the car to come home, stuck talksport on to catch the score just before half time, the first thing I hear is “Pickford howler” how bad was it?
Ball hit info the ground, bouncing to him at chest height with no pace... He fumbled it straight to their striker for a tap in. Im starting to wonder if he's involved in a spot betting scam.

Serious question, still relatively new to Everton and football and evaluating players, but whatever was wrong with Joel Robles?
...he suffered crippling homesickness apparently. It’s a very debilitating affliction. I once went on a camp as a lad and my mate who came with me (Ross Pottinger his name was) spent the whole week blubbering because he missed home. I just stopped talking to him...big girl’s blouse I thought he was.

Tim Howard is what drew me to the club and why I started to follow Everton, wish we had a keeper like him!
Mate we all do :) welcome I am Welsh and we had Barry Horne and Nev Southall (YouTube him) and welcome to the sadness and highes of an Everton fan. At least you skipped the 90’s. (Bar the fa cup) you from USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.