New Everton Stadium Discussion

They’re just visuals - but they do tie up with the planning docs - check part 1 and 2 of the Design and Access Statement, both the original and the addendum. These show all the level plans in one place without having to try and find them in the other documents. The differences are pretty clear, apologies I’m in my phone so can’t dig in to try and highlight myself.

So yes you are right we will have significantly amended internals at somepoint.

The app is wrong (I’m pretty certain), they’ve only updated the external view - the internal has been left as per the original planning submission which is not a reflection of the changes they’ve made.

forgive me if I’m wrong but the home end there didn’t have a concourse running through the center of it like we see there though.

from what I remember it was one large stand with no tiers

You're correct. It now doesn't look like its a single tier stand but the gap between the lower and upper tiers is so small it shouldn't make much difference.

Where are the visiting fans being situated and are they also getting "safe standing" seats?

Spurs single-tier stand has a divide running through it, as does ours. To state the obvious, they make virtually zero difference to anything.

Tottenhams's south stand does have a divide. It's for wheelchair users, its about a third of the way up the stand, coming from both the east and west stands.
Behind the goal the stand is uninterrupted, roughly the width of one side of the penalty area to the other.

Tottenhams's south stand does have a divide. It's for wheelchair users and its about a third of the way up the stand, coming from both the east and west stands.
Behind the goal the stand is uninterrupted, roughly from one side of the penalty area to the other.

Yeah, I've just looked at it. There's the disabled sections which run a good way in to the stand and then there's also a divide in those two blocks you've said are "uninterrupted". Looks like a walkway or something.

But this is all just insignificant minutiae that doesn't really matter anyway.

Yeah, I've just looked at it. There's the disabled sections which run a good way in to the stand and then there's also a divide in those two blocks you've said are "uninterrupted". Looks like a walkway or something.

But this is all just insignificant minutiae that doesn't really matter anyway.

Very true that a little wall divide won't really make any difference and will hardly be noticeable. People get a bit hung up on the thought of having a true single stand.