2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's hip to slag off English national teams on GOT
Having seen what James does for our team I think we will all agree that Southgate's entire career is built off James not being fit in that World Cup game.

Doubt Godfrey gets into the squad this year no matter what. Too many "big 6" CBs to appease.

Holgate, Godfrey, keane, Digne, not bad that at the back bit of pace , decent in the air, good on the ball.
Pity about the fella behind them at the moment.

Make or break for T-Rex this season.

Still hold a small glimmer of hope, but it gets smaller every season.

Our defensive options are really good.

Got the boy Gmblammo who can also do it all, if he ever returns :(

Plus Digne just taking the pee and playing CB at 4 foot 6 in the Premier League.

Carlo mate, the mans an utter genius.

Make or break for T-Rex this season.

Still hold a small glimmer of hope, but it gets smaller every season.

Our defensive options are really good.

Got the boy Gmblammo who can also do it all, if he ever returns :(

Plus Digne just taking the pee and playing CB at 4 foot 6 in the Premier League.

Carlo mate, the mans an utter genius.
Shame about Pickford looked good when we first signed him gone backwards the last season or so.

Shame about Pickford looked good when we first signed him gone backwards the last season or so.

He makes some good stops and then he just randomly throws the ball in the net.

I don't hate him as much as most do like, that Derby goal will mean people never forgive.

All Keepers make mistakes, apart from Jan Oblak, a few you can forgive, but it happens more than is normal really.

As I say, small glimmer of hope left, but I suspect a GK is certainly on Brands shopping list next Summer.

My point is: England have been crap for decades. Capisce?

But the original comment was about him being u-21 captain to which you replied with something like 'Shame England have been crap for decades'. Its a totally irrelevant comment.
Capisce??

Having seen what James does for our team I think we will all agree that Southgate's entire career is built off James not being fit in that World Cup game.

Doubt Godfrey gets into the squad this year no matter what. Too many "big 6" CBs to appease.
If the centre half’s get selected on talent he may have a very good chance, maybe not this year, as you say, but could very well be there in the future. To be honest not really interested in what Ben does for England but how he performs for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.