2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
....after reading the Norwich fans forum, I’m after a price for him being in England’s Euro squad next summer. 16-1 with Sky but I was after bigger odds than that.

Do you have a link to where you were reading to suddenly become ultra positive?

Can you remember much of him last season?

Think Godfrey was probably the primary CB target for next year to buy but Tomori was preferred for a loan this year to fill in, Moshiri willingness to finance enabled this.

Do you have a link to where you were reading to suddenly become ultra positive?

Can you remember much of him last season?

...I’ve generally been positive since we were linked, Zat. It’s not that I particularly noticed him last season, but its because he’s the type I’ve been going about for an age.

I’d much prefer him to Todibo as he plays as though he likes defending.

As you know, I was concerned about Todibo. Although I accept you and others have seen much more of him than me, including a game he bossed in a Champions League, I saw enough to put me off investing £20m on him.

...I’ve generally been positive since we were linked, Zat. It’s not that I particularly noticed him last season, but its because he’s the type I’ve been going about for an age.

I’d much prefer him to Todibo as he plays as though he likes defending.

As you know, I was concerned about Todibo. Although I accept you and others have seen much more of him than me, including a game he bossed in a Champions League, I saw enough to put me off investing £20m on him.

Interesting comments from some Norwich fans saying he would be 'a rolls royce" in a back 3.

May be something we look at with Digne able to play on the left as well. Could give Nkounkou additional game time.

Interesting comments from some Norwich fans saying he would be 'a rolls royce" in a back 3.

May be something we look at with Digne able to play on the left as well. Could give Nkounkou additional game time.

...very good shout, been pleasantly surprised at Digne’s defensive qualities towards the end of last season and this.

Status
Not open for further replies.