2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Buendia (or I call him EMI. because of his first name) is a really creative player and I pray that we dont sell him and Idah. However EMI still needs developing and could be a really sensational player in the Prem if he scored goals. In a couple of games last season he went past opponents as if they were not there.

I am not convinced the Turkish clubs have the money and he would be wasted out there.
Stay away from Turkish clubs
Never spend a penny and always want loans with subsidized wages
However they charge a fortune for average players

These signings are killing the esk the poor fella. I can’t even celebrate a goal me. The words ‘projected accounts’ keep repeating in my head every time Doucoure win possession.

The way he says “got to admire his commitment” like it’s some off the cuff comment on us by a pundit talking about our window with no connection to the club. That fella sees the world in 1’s and 0’s. Needs to take that blue pill and wake up

The way he says “got to admire his commitment” like it’s some off the cuff comment on us by a pundit talking about our window with no connection to the club. That fella sees the world in 1’s and 0’s. Needs to take that blue pill and wake up

It’s his ego as well he makes bold statements on our upcoming transfer activity. So it’s either admit your a clueless blagger attention seeker and be happy as an Evertonian or take your bruised ego out on Everton and be miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.