Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not know why Suarez got all emotional
He showed no loyalty to Liverpool so do not know why he expected any from Barca

he's messed up in the head. i've never seen a footballer do such bizzare things as him, but it was all an act his love for the RS and i presume he did the same with barca.

Lots of mistakes in him last year, a real comical own goal stands out in my mind for some reason

Norwich were absolutely woeful in defence, but I thought Aarons and Godfrey were a big part of the reason why. Maybe he will still develop, but we have started well and I'd prefer someone who is ready for this level. We are only 1 injury away from a crisis, and I'd prefer a safer option, even on a short term deal if necessary.

Saw plenty of their games when they came up from the Championship as my old man's a season ticket holder at Carrow Road. I would be gutted if we got either of Godfrey or Aaron's. Not good enough for where we are aiming for. Leave them for the Sheffield Utds, Aston Villas and Newcastle of the league.

he's messed up in the head. i've never seen a footballer do such bizzare things as him, but it was all an act his love for the RS and i presume he did the same with barca.
This Messi - Suarez bromance is easily the most cringeworthy moment ever in the history of football.
Get a room lads!

Ornstein this morning

Stay alert to a potential move away from Everton for Moise Kean. The 20-year-old striker has struggled to make an impact since joining from Juventus last summer and has only played 13 minutes in the Premier League so far this season. Everton were keen to recruit a centre-back in this window and after missing out on Gabriel Magalhaes, who ended up joining Arsenal from Lille, they held discussions over a loan deal for Chelsea’s Fikayo Tomori. With Frank Lampard seemingly determined to keep Tomori, Everton do have other options and the need is perhaps more pressing following injuries to Mason Holgate and Jarrad Branthwaite. Barcelona’s Jean-Clair Todibo and Ben Godfrey of Norwich are believed to be among the possibilities.

New one this

Status
Not open for further replies.