Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries will define our season - if we keep the current 11 fit we have a chance of top 4.

If we get a few injuries mount up and the likes of Iwobi/Davies/Walcott start creeping into the starting 11 then that's when we may be in a bit of trouble.

Why for me we need to boot as many losers out the door and try get another 2-3 in to pad the squad out.

I get what you mean, but you cant just pick a number out and say it will get this or that.

We could get 20 wins, but not beat a top 4 team and finish 7th.

Its a cliche, but 1 game at a time is whats important here.

We do currently look like a club that people will want to join tho.

i havent said 20 wins will get "this or that". Ive said thats my own target which i believe will get at least top 6.

The last time 60+ pts didnt get top 6 was in 16/17 when we got 61pts and finished 7th. But, that season we only had 17 wins.

I dont think any team has got 20 wins in the premier league and finished outside top 6 ?

I’m in two minds about what team we should play on Wednesday. I think momentum is massive and another win would be huge and that will be six in a row but it comes at the risk of a potential injury.

I’m in two minds about what team we should play on Wednesday. I think momentum is massive and another win would be huge and that will be six in a row but it comes at the risk of a potential injury.

nothing to think about

we’ve a two week break after Brighton and after Wednesday no midweek cup for over two months
Play best team and get in cup Qf and if it does go tits up in the league we’ve still got the cup to look forward too

r721795_1296x729_16-9.jpg

A draw at the pit, and Leicester not to win at City makes us clear first and only 100% record from 3. A draw in both games and no one else can have 9 points from 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.