Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be out of the house tomorrow. Do games on Prime stay on for a bit to re-watch? Can’t remember last time.
I have no idea to be honest, when it was on there Twitch channel as well for those few games when you didnt need to sign in etc, it was staying on that channel. but think its just on the prime ch itself meaning you have to log in etc-still free though

This game produces five goals tomorrow, and we end as victors, and not victims, like Liverpool fans.

Victor_Anichebe_Bohemians_V_Everton_%285_of_51%29.jpg

Last edited:

It is fun seeing the optimism of the Everton fans and they have cause to feel positive. I do think that there is something to be said about being humble and to take this game as it comes. I'm not predicting anything and would rather see them play. I figure in the first 10-15 minutes we are going to know how the game is going to go. There have been so many positives: a great all-around game against the Spurs, a win not playing great against Salford, a comeback and resounding win against West Brom after a confusing start, and a great first half against Fleetwood and also overcoming mistakes to win big. Still, as a new fan, I'm keeping my mouth shut about predicting tomorrow's result. (2-0).

It'll be a tough game. Palace looked really good last week and dangerous on the counter.

Our players should be full of confidence and hopefully we'll have just that bit extra to defeat these with multiple avenues of attack.

There's a good feeling surrounding this club let's hope it continues tomorrow with another impressive win.

Status
Not open for further replies.