Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think we’ll have some lined up already like that Todibo on loan but anything major definitely needs to wait until players are gone which is understandable. I’d assume we’ll be working on deals for whoever we’re looking at and if enough of the deadwood go then we’ll be able to green light them.

Think we’ll end up with Todibo on loan, a winger on loan and buying someone like Romero. Think Carlo is satisfied with Kenny as a backup RB.

As for our dross, many will go closer to the end of the window. Most of them will be going very cheap and can definitely see some teams that are struggling by next week to take a chance. Clubs like West Brom or Fulham could look at any of the likes of Bolasie, Besic, Delph, Walcott, Lossl, Tosun or Davies. All good premier league players at one point and if they could find some form they once had then it could be a difference maker for them to stay in the division.

Could also see the same players aside from Delph, Tosun and Walcott dropping down a division and playing for a promotion chasing side. Make no mistake they're all not good enough for us and where we want to be but they’d each play a big part in a worse team, it’s just about waiting for the right offer, even if it’s just a loan.

Think we’ll be busy in the last few days of the window, maybe not a lot of incomings but I do expect the vast majority of these to leave maybe aside from Walcott, possibly Tosun if he’s not fit enough to pass a medical elsewhere. Even if it is just a player like Todibo on loan and shifting these lot out it’d be a massive success of a window. However a winger would be great on the right and I think after tonight it’s very clear that Pickford needs replacing, or at least some sort of competition for his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.