Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the depay to Barca deal has gone quiet, when it looked done last week, rumours of them moving on to other targets. Unless Koeman has asked him to wait till January and then sign a pre contract.

We were apparently after him last summer and Brands was at PSV when he was coming through. if he’s still at Lyon by the end of the window, Maybe we will have another go for him,

Interesting that the depay to Barca deal has gone quiet, when it looked done last week, rumours of them moving on to other targets. Unless Koeman has asked him to wait till January and then sign a pre contract.

We were apparently after him last summer and Brands was at PSV when he was coming through. if he’s still at Lyon by the end of the window, Maybe we will have another go for him,
Depay is not what we need. I am sure he still ends up there. Apparently Barca need to sell first / their FFP rules are quite strict. But with Suarez, Semedo, Vidal gone and maybe Todibo to us, they will get Depay i feel

I would love Depay here. If we are after another attacker, and if we can shift some players, he would be a great signing. Have options like that, teams would be terrified of hearing our line up. That alone is worth probably 10 points a season. Years ago, United won most of their games before a ball was kicked, and Liverpool have gotten that way over the last few years.

Barca are brassic.

I’d not want Depay anywhere near Goodison, he’s a bad beaut imo.

Wouldn't mind Todibo on loan with an option to buy as cover. Lots of folks didn't think much of our own Mason Holgate before he got a run in the team and claimed his place. If Todibo isn't up to it, send him packing back to Barca after his loan is up.

Wasn't this because they wanted to keep open the option of loaning him out (to Reading) and being able to potentially bring him back in Jan and loan him out elsewhere, if the initial loan wasn't progressing well?

Couldn't do that if he'd played for us, as you can only play for 2 teams in a season
I didn’t mean for one game, I mean everybody is saying ‘why let Gibson go before somebody else comes in’ but there’s a decent chance that he just isn’t in the reckoning to come in, and they would have reshuffled rather than picking him regardless.

That's a new one that mate. Don't suppose you can translate can you?
Screenshot_20200923-144705_Twitter.jpg

I would love Depay here. If we are after another attacker, and if we can shift some players, he would be a great signing. Have options like that, teams would be terrified of hearing our line up. That alone is worth probably 10 points a season. Years ago, United won most of their games before a ball was kicked, and Liverpool have gotten that way over the last few years.
Yeah Kever10 Hooman.
Lets force him to choose between Barcelona and Everton.

There can only be one winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.