2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Moutinho but he’s not quite James!

will be really interesting to see how good Bale can be after his last few years in the cold. Plenty wrote off James so I know I won’t be doing the same for Bale!

not me ... if Jose actually lets him play and not defend for 90 mins ... bale will be amazing . He is such a good player and if he’s is motivated he will probably be one of the best players in the league

I saw some people asking about cycling being our national sport

Football is still the number sport in Colombia. It's the one that we produce the most athletes in, moves the most money, and that gets the entire country behind. Just look at the Russia WC. Every game was basically a home for us. Even the England one. We shut down the country when the national team plays.

We are big on cycling though because we produce a lot of great cyclists. Our country has a lot of mountains and it makes for great training.

We are also world dominant in skating and pretty good at weight lifting. Also many championships in Salsa dancing

More Colombian woman in Everton kits, come on our new South American friends, up your game

how boss is Jimbo though

Hottest+colombia+fan+in+world+cup+2014.jpg

In blue please

Status
Not open for further replies.