Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already said he had a poor game. People on here expect our defenders to be perfect. They aren't. Get over it. Can we get better? Yes we can and hopefully we will if he doesn't develop but FGS stop crying every time they make a mistake. He played really well last week and has had more good games than bad for us.
They're not mistakes. That's basic defending for a big tough centre half. Trying to block a shot with your huge frame and trying to head a ball instead of pulling your head out of the way are not mistakes. You see it every week in the Sunday league

I'm best friends with a journalist who covers NW football.

Get a lot of North end, Burnley, Wigan info and obviously the odd bit from Everton etc.

Was a lot easier under moyes and martinez as another friend flew them about quite a lot for the club.

1600704498266.png

I'm best friends with a journalist who covers NW football.

Get a lot of North end, Burnley, Wigan info and obviously the odd bit from Everton etc.

Was a lot easier under moyes and martinez as another friend flew them about quite a lot for the club.

If it's Phil Kirkbride Jinks your screwed mate. Sure his part time job is working in maccies drive thru and getting his gossip from the customers

Give it up. You’ve tried the ITK schtick for years.

Mate with respect I'm simply posting information I have been passed on.

Plenty of stuff hasnt come off, plenty nearly has and some has.

I promise I'm not a wind up. I posted a very sincere thread about collapsing at the boxing day game where I think some on here saw me lying on the floor in a heap.

If I was taking the piss I certainly wouldn't have done that. Nor would I have been active in sorting tickets out for people when needed to.

I wish I could guarantee everything but alas I can't.
Thanks for the comment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.