Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes doesn't play in the position Zaha does....we've finally found a balanced team formation with the right players for each position...fitting Zaha into the team just because we have him would repeat the mistakes made by Koeman
My opinion is if we signed zaha, Rodríguez would move to midfield and Gomes would be on the bench. I like the idea off James being central because we seen last game what he can do. I’m also fine with James staying on the right but we still need a other option out wide.

Gomes doesn't play in the position Zaha does....we've finally found a balanced team formation with the right players for each position...fitting Zaha into the team just because we have him would repeat the mistakes made by Koeman
Signing Zaha (or another quality forward) would give us a bit more strength in depth. Agree that the team has a nice balance but we’ll need good options once injuries bite, as inevitably they will.

if we did sign him he’d have to force his way into the team Don’t think there would be any guarantees he would play. But it would be the same for him if he went to a top 6 team or a big European side.

My opinion is if we signed zaha, Rodríguez would move to midfield and Gomes would be on the bench. I like the idea off James being central because we seen last game what he can do. I’m also fine with James staying on the right but we still need a other option out wide.
I think that would be an option although when we’re away I suspect Gomes would play central with James wide.

I just don't see why Everton don't march up to the front desk of Palace FC and on a pallet (which has been transported via pump truck) all wrapped up nice and tight for them is Delph, Walcott, Sandro, Pennington, Besic & Tosuns right leg + 1.5m upfront with 2m in add ons based on how many CL's we win and say "that's yer lot now give uz Zaha now"

Everyone's happy, everyone's a winner.

Deals are only made complex because the people who are doing them are stupid. Do it my way like above and it'd be done in 10 minutes.
They tried that but unfortunately the pallet ended up in Dagenham FFS. Besic was very angry. Apparently Tosun’s right leg is smelling putrid now.

I get that....just pointing out that Zaha would want a guarantee of a starting place, and right now I think he'd sitting on our bench waiting for Richarlison, James or DCL to get injured...
Great problem for Ancelotti to have quality on the bench if he can get the player signed...
Would be easier for us to convince a younger player that his opportunities will come..

Don’t agree.

Rodriguez is out of position on the right.

Dom
Zaha Rodriguez Richarlison
Allan Doucoure​

Super 4231.

Yeah that’s true we just need options especially when we play certain teams. Just a shame all the money wasted last few seasons.
Yeah, we could do with a few more ins to really challenge I think. My worry is James getting a knock. We won’t get anyone else of similar quality as a playmaker so options with pace and power would be most welcome.

Yeah, we could do with a few more ins to really challenge I think. My worry is James getting a knock. We won’t get anyone else of similar quality as a playmaker so options with pace and power would be most welcome.
My biggest worry to. We won’t get a replacement of James quality. But someone with pace and decent creativity will help. We also have to manage James to try an avoid any injuries, and to do that we need to rest him in the league a few times. But atm we can’t afford to.

I get that....just pointing out that Zaha would want a guarantee of a starting place, and right now I think he'd sitting on our bench waiting for Richarlison, James or DCL to get injured...
Great problem for Ancelotti to have quality on the bench if he can get the player signed...
Would be easier for us to convince a younger player that his opportunities will come..

Well yeah, personally that's Gordon's role for me. Get him as much game time as possible.

I just don't see why Everton don't march up to the front desk of Palace FC and on a pallet (which has been transported via pump truck) all wrapped up nice and tight for them is Delph, Walcott, Sandro, Pennington, Besic & Tosuns right leg + 1.5m upfront with 2m in add ons based on how many CL's we win and say "that's yer lot now give uz Zaha now"

Everyone's happy, everyone's a winner.

Deals are only made complex because the people who are doing them are stupid. Do it my way like above and it'd be done in 10 minutes.
add Siggy and we are done here

Status
Not open for further replies.