Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone seriously thinks they will sell for 25m, then I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
What if we got offered Iwobi ,+ ,£15 million. I valved Iwobi at around £20 million. All I'm saying is there are options if we want him. I'm not sure if I want him. Although someone put up here the other day that he can lead the line and also play out wide. He does worry defenders which will give Richy and DCL more space. Looking around I don't see anyone who will pay the money for him maybe Wolves might. Swap deal is the perfect deal for me if we are interested in him.

What if we got offered Iwobi ,+ ,£15 million. I valved Iwobi at around £20 million. All I'm saying is there are options if we want him. I'm not sure if I want him. Although someone put up here the other day that he can lead the line and also play out wide. He does worry defenders which will give Richy and DCL more space. Looking around I don't see anyone who will pay the money for him maybe Wolves might. Swap deal is the perfect deal for me if we are interested in him.

What if they actually don't want any of our surplus players

If anyone seriously thinks they will sell for 25m, then I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

He's worth £35m of anyone's money even in the current market.

To Palace, with 2 years left on his deal, he's probably worth £45m-50m.

That being said, from the noises coming out from them every week, it does seem they are bracing themselves for a bid - it's why they've been stocking their squad and Hodgson has even changed his system (they did an article about it on their site).

Just feels like they know a bid may come in and will be prepared to sell if it meets their valuation. God knows who that'll be from.

I'd love him here. Make no secret of it. Think you throw a player of his quality into this side and you're looking at serious contenders for top six, obviously that assumes we get the defensive reinforcements we need.

But I'm not unrealistic because we have at least one, probably two, players we need to shift in the wide positions to be able to make a move for any winger happen.

He's worth £35m of anyone's money even in the current market.

To Palace, with 2 years left on his deal, he's probably worth £45m-50m.

That being said, from the noises coming out from them every week, it does seem they are bracing themselves for a bid - it's why they've been stocking their squad and Hodgson has even changed his system (they did an article about it on their site).

Just feels like they know a bid may come in and will be prepared to sell if it meets their valuation. God knows who that'll be from.

I'd love him here. Make no secret of it. Think you throw a player of his quality into this side and you're looking at serious contenders for top six, obviously that assumes we get the defensive reinforcements we need.

But I'm not unrealistic because we have at least one, probably two, players we need to shift in the wide positions to be able to make a move for any winger happen.
Roy was just on Jim White before saying he still has no idea what is going on with Zaha and he is surprised no bids have come in yet and they will see what happens.

Roy was just on Jim White before saying he still has no idea what is going on with Zaha and he is surprised no bids have come in yet and they will see what happens.

Yep, heard him say similar last week.

They're expecting something. Just think any push will be very late as it leaves Palace in a 'take it or leave it' situation.

Again, if that happens, I obviously don't know if it'll be us that goes for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.