Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say temporary but both are likely to be out close to 2 months.

Im not saying we don't need attacking options, but we currently have 2 fit CBs in the whole squad, 1 of which who normally gets injured dancing.

The CB area for me is 100% the most pressing.

I imagine Braithwaite will be back after the international break which is 2 games away and Holgate sounded less than the 8-12 weeks mentioned considering he doesnt need surgery which they initially thought.

Im happy with a CB in on loan but just dont want us spending money on one of it means we haven't the funds to bring in another wide player which for me we desperately need.

I imagine Braithwaite will be back after the international break which is 2 games away and Holgate sounded less than the 8-12 weeks mentioned considering he doesnt need surgery which they initially thought.

Im happy with a CB in on loan but just dont want us spending money on one of it means we haven't the funds to bring in another wide player which for me we desperately need.

We don’t know to mate what or who or if CB aside carlo wants, I think outside our first 11 we’re poo so we need more like lol

I imagine Braithwaite will be back after the international break which is 2 games away and Holgate sounded less than the 8-12 weeks mentioned considering he doesnt need surgery which they thought.

We have "needed" a CB for over 12 months now mate.

And Branthwaite lets not forget is 18 years old and would probably ideally have been loaned out this window.

For me, we NEED a CB, no matter what.

Then if we can RB, RW and if there's any money in the pot another Striker.

But this all assumes we sell about 12 current players.

If we don't make sales, which we will, then the rest will have to wait, but for me, not matter what else we do this window we NEED another CB.

Think we will be definitely getting a CB, most likely on loan now. And that was on the cards even if holgate and branthwaite hadn't got injured.
Keeping me fingers crossed for the money or swap deals for a winger

Think you might need to change your password mate - looks like somebody else is posting on your account in the Tomori thread...

Sack him and Chelsea off

Throw the lot at Koulibaly days to go of the window and see Napoli squirm when Kouli wants to reunite with the professor

Think you might need to change your password mate - looks like somebody else is posting on your account...

If Carlo doesn't want any more wide players then for me go all out for a top CB and atleast make that position sorted with absolute quality is what I meant - if we still hope to add 1-2 up top/outwide then im happy for a loan signing as Holgate once fit is good enough to slot back in for me.

Rudiger not even on the bench as first choices Zouma and Christensen start again in the continued absence of Thiago Silva.

Tomori on the bench and Rudiger now perhaps being only fifth choice centre half behind everyone who can stand, possibly tells you why they've delayed on letting Tomori go out on loan.

Rudiger looks finished at Chelsea but how does it affect us, move on from this?
Tomori wasn’t on the bench last week.

Rudiger is 27 and it was public that he helped convince Havertz and Werner to join.

Hes going to have a tough time getting in the Germany team if hes going to be in/out at chelsea.

Hes usually looked their best CB to me.

Ex Roma player, perhaps Ancelotti has whispered in his ear?

I’ve seen a couple of rumours elsewhere from people who seem to have links to credible sources.

effectively, zaha wanted arsenal. There was no chance of that. He wanted us but it didn’t happen late last year (but it was very close). He still wants us. His agent is working hard to get him a move away from palace. Moshiri really wants him. I don’t think the management team are pushing for it but it seems like a bit of a ‘gift’ from the owner. It’s expected that we will move for him late on, if we go for him.

it might happen, it might not. But I think there is a decent chance it might. The talk isn’t completely unwarranted.

Why do you assume Moshiri wants to sign Zaha? Ive seen rumours but discounted them...

Rudiger is 27 and it was public that he helped convince Havertz and Werner to join.

Hes going to have a tough time getting in the Germany team if hes going to be in/out at chelsea.

Hes usually looked their best CB to me.

Ex Roma player, perhaps Ancelotti has whispered in his ear?

Why do you assume Moshiri wants to sign Zaha? Ive seen rumours but discounted them...
I’m not assuming. I’m just rounding up the things that I’ve read. As I said explicitly in my opening sentence.

Iwobi is probably better than him mate. We need somebody a class above if we're looking to improve. Not saying he isn't a decent premier player like.

He'll probably go to a club like Brighton or Southampton.

Don't really see how a player determined not good enough for Leicester is really going to improve us. Not dissing Leicester, but we're hardly going to overtake them by buying their off cast, he's just ok, we have plenty like that already.

There'll be some games where James can play at the head of midfield behind a front 3. We don't need to play the same system every game.

Fine. But we haven't signed Zaha, probably won't, doubt we're even interested nor could afford him, and folk are crowbarring him into a fantasy formation. Its bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.