2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

"He's always on me for my finishing"

Glad to see Carlo can see players weaknesses and strive for them to improve on it.

Great performance today albeit a championship level defence.

Palace will be a true test for him - 2 utter yard dogs at the back that Woy will have winning headers for fun - if he can bang against them then im convinced he could be turning a corner.

Well, it's taken him a while to get to anything resembling a top forward.

I still cringe when I remember him a season or so back ducking out of an inch perfect cross from Richarlison because he feared the GK would take him out.

23 years isn't actually a while in terms of being a top footballer. Still some time away from hitting the generally accepted peak years.

Gary Lineker made a pretty good career out of being a tap in merchant, they all count

I just find it a bit weird that he's a slightly less effective version of Lukaku and everyone is going wild and asking people for apologies tbh

I just find it a bit weird that he's a slightly less effective version of Lukaku and everyone is going wild and asking people for apologies tbh
I can only speak for myself but I appreciate the hard work is paying off for the lad and it looks like he could save us a fortune in the market. Credit where it's due. the apologies only a bit of banter

Status
Not open for further replies.