2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly a brihgt young man based on how he conducts himself and his improvement. Added goals to his game, not perfect but a hell of a player compared to what we thought we had 12 months ago. Fair play to him. If he can just sharpen up his touch, perhaps a tad quicker in general play and have that conviction of scoring the regular 1v1 type chances, he will be a hell of a player.

Been his biggest critic for some time, more than happy to say he's turned it around, now he needs to keep that consistency this season from last season, and he's started as well as he possibly could have.

tenor.gif

I’ve been solidly supporting this lad from the off , and he hasn’t disappointed me in his progression.
He has a superb attitude and temperament and works hard to contribute to the team as a whole.
His goal return last season in a misfiring and disrupted team was more than respectable especially for a young player.
If the new recruits can provide better service he will provide more goals. I think he could achieve in the region of 20 goals this season all being well.
20 is well within reach now more of a case of when he gets 20 not if. Im going to be honest and say i thought he wasnt going to cut it a while back and im having to backtrack.especially in our house i have 5 daughters who all keep reminding me how i thought he was bad and they never.must admit it is nice this time being proved wrong. Reckon he will hit 20 goals in 30 or less games.

Status
Not open for further replies.