Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
will do my virtual trip to the ground later
Sit in my virtual seat in the Street End
Drink my virtual bottled water as I hardly ever have alcohol, even the virtual stuff
Tell the virtual guy who always stands up to sit down
Go nuts when the virtual flag behind the goal comes up for ever corner
Say "Dear Lord No" when I see the virtual Walcott
Get all virtually excited when we start attacking from kick off
Do a virtual snore after 10 minutes of side passing
Faint when virtual James starts speading the passes and bends in a free kick from 30 yards
Laugh when the virtual West Brom fans do that boing boing baggie thing
Hear the virtual groans when Broms score with their only attack
Head off home to my virtual house well and trulu virtually miffed off

I miss football. Winning 4-0 and dominating would be great, but when I have to watch it on the telly! ... I miss football

COYB
A teams or skype video chat doing this has to be done at some point. We could change our backgrounds to seats to go full virgin

You can’t blame Davies siggy and Walcott for the lad not being able to trap a ball or find another blue shirt. Am hoping it’s a confidence and he is really a lot better but the lad looks really poor. If DCL performed like that he would be destroyed on here

I agree mate, alluded to that in my post.

Just think his game is more suited to running onto through balls etc. as opposed to playing with his back to goal holding defenders off. Recon hes more likely to get that service playing in front of the new boys

We can't be hoping to achieve something decent in the league and not win here.

You can't discount any side but we really should be winning this.

Looking forward to seeing our new midfield in action again, building up more of an understanding as a team.

....it’s a totally different challenge to last week because we now have to take a game to the opposition. As I posted earlier, this game will tell us lots about this team. Playing with tempo will be key.

Last edited:

Excited and nervous at the same time.
After the joy of last week and a wee confirmation in midweek, I feel this is where the league starts proper. A win and we’re definitely set for a season. A loss and it’s back to navel gazing.
Will be in front of the telly box hoping for a good start and then on to a comfortable win.... here’s hoping. COYB’s

Status
Not open for further replies.