CARABAO CUP DATES 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so rounds dont clash with European group stage matches I think.

Ah, is that why they were talking about the European teams not being in the comp? I suppose that's going to be condensed too. I haven't paid any attention but is this season going to be over in May? Or did they extend the end too?

Ah, is that why they were talking about the European teams not being in the comp? I suppose that's going to be condensed too. I haven't paid any attention but is this season going to be over in May? Or did they extend the end too?

I think it ends in late May.

All the teams in Europe play in the next round next week

Going to guess Brighton for the simple reason whoever we could get round 4, we then play Brighton in the league the following saturday or sunday if moved lol

I’m watching the stream on the Carabao Cup twitter - was the broadcast live on Sky too? They were doing a practice run and didn’t realise they were live lol

I’m watching the stream on the Carabao Cup twitter - was the broadcast live on Sky too? They were doing a practice run and didn’t realise they were live lol
strange i have that on as well as tv and i seen nothing,and yes both same time twitter/tv lol

Status
Not open for further replies.