Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies again spread.
No, Spurs didn't furlough staff.
Just like Everton did at around the same time, Spurs also got a loan, the amount was £175 million which the Bank of England.
It was to help with the loss of stadium revenue and to help with turnover.

It amuses me that on here people use the fact the loan was direct from the Bank of England and at a low rate of 0.5% as areas on to slag them off or they are disappointed that Spurs didn't takeout a Mortgage Loan at a higher rate of interest with Metro Bank like Everton did lol ?
I thought you said you were finished with this site?

I don't get why supporters of other teams frequent here, the odd post and stuff when we're playing seems fine but hanging around being a nob isn't cool

Its a shame, there are some good 1s, the @Yid4life fella and @Alan Whittle fella are both great lads, but people like this HH fella and the Sunderland lads ruin it for them.

I think the reference is to Spurs furloughing staff and apparently seeking a business loan , guaranteed by the state.
They didn't furlough staff mate. They refused to and didn't even pay staff anything. I had an email as match day staff they were going to furlough us but then they back tracked and I got nothing.

I thought you said you were finished with this site?

Best you learn to read properly or maybe even better still. don't think?

Anyway i only came back into this thread to dispell the above lie about Spurs so I'm not going to derail this thread and if any of you wanna continue, take it to the Spurs thread and I will eventually get around to putting you all right on there as well ;)

Anyway i only came back into this thread to dispell the above lie about Spurs so I'm not going to derail this thread and if any of you wanna continue, take it to the Spurs thread and I will eventually get around to putting you all right on there as well ;)
Well now you've dispelled that lie, do yourself a favour and perform an honourable retreat.

You could always just fk right off

How would you know what was being said on a website you weren’t looking at? Your spursy sense was tingling?

I don't get why supporters of other teams frequent here, the odd post and stuff when we're playing seems fine but hanging around being a nob isn't cool

Yes, I find that a bit odd too. If I signed up to one of their forums and started going on about Everton, and being derogative of their club, I wouldn't expect to be warmly received.

Lies again spread.
Just like Everton did at around the same time, Spurs also got a loan, the amount was £175 million which the Bank of England.

It amuses me that on here people use the fact the loan was direct from the Bank of England and at a low rate of 0.5% as areas on to slag them off or they are disappointed that Spurs didn't takeout a Mortgage Loan at a higher rate of interest with Metro Bank like Everton did lol ?

only cos of the bad publicity when yous wanted to

Lies again spread.

Your little rat Penfold owner was going to furlough a load of minimum wage staff before there was a national social media uproar about it making him look bad.

I would swap half the squad for him. Take Bernard, Tosun, walcott, Bolasie and delph. Enough to keep Crystal Palace up which is what they want
I'd like to see how Bernard performs with the new quality we have in midfield. I've always thought he struggled with not having people of similar quality around him.
But apart from that I'd be happy with the above.

If only life was that easy though. We'd be lucky if Palace took one of our deadweights off our hands. To take 4 is a pipedream sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.