Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffles me when Palace fans say Eze/Benrahma are not Zaha replacements.

Fair enough one of them you could say, but 2 players whose strongest position and the position they have played the most is on the left wing. Zaha can play further up though behind the striker.

Spurs have Moura, Son, Bergjwin and now Bale, they wont sign another winger.

Arsenal are after 2 CM's with any money they bring in.

He's not got many top options.

25% of anything over the 6m Palace paid for him, yes.
That's why I thought a swap would make sense, if we had anyone they wanted

I remember years ago when Monaco were signing your man Joao and James from Porto, that it was a 70m double deal, but they put Moutinho as 1.5m so they didn't have to pay Lisbon much in their sell on %

Palace are clearly planning for life after Zaha, and the player definitely wants away this window.

The problem for both, is that there’s currently no one in for him. I suspect there might be a relative bargain to be had as the window draws to a close. I suspect (based on zero ITK info btw) that we might end up being his destination, as I can’t see any of his previous admirers in the PL being interested atm.
You could be right. But think it could depend on us shifting 2 or 3 High earners.

That's why I thought a swap would make sense, if we had anyone they wanted

I remember years ago when Monaco were signing your man Joao and James from Porto, that it was a 70m double deal, but they put Moutinho as 1.5m so they didn't have to pay Lisbon much in their sell on %

If we do a swap we still have to put a value on the players we swap.

And we don't care about Palaces add on, but we do care about our accounts looking good so there's nothing to motivate us to put low values.

I mean maybe we put Zaha as low as well, I dunno.

Seems unlikely.

I think the reference is to Spurs furloughing staff and apparently seeking a business loan , guaranteed by the state.

Lies again spread.
No, Spurs didn't furlough staff.
Just like Everton did at around the same time, Spurs also got a loan, the amount was £175 million which the Bank of England.
It was to help with the loss of stadium revenue and to help with turnover.

It amuses me that on here people use the fact the loan was direct from the Bank of England and at a low rate of 0.5% as areas on to slag them off or they are disappointed that Spurs didn't takeout a Mortgage Loan at a higher rate of interest with Metro Bank like Everton did lol ?

Lies again spread.
1) No, Spurs didn't furlough staff.
2) Just like Everton did around the same time, Spurs also got a loan, the amount was £175 million which the Bank of England.

It amuses me that on here people use the fact the loan was direct from the Bank of England and at a low rate of 0.5% as areas on to slag them off or they are disappointed that Spurs didn't takeout a Mortgage Loan at a higher rate of interest with Metro Bank like Everton did :D?

Pipe down lad we bummed you the other day

Lies again spread.
No, Spurs didn't furlough staff.
Just like Everton did at around the same time, Spurs also got a loan, the amount was £175 million which the Bank of England.

It amuses me that on here people use the fact the loan was direct from the Bank of England and at a low rate of 0.5% as areas on to slag them off or they are disappointed that Spurs didn't takeout a Mortgage Loan at a higher rate of interest with Metro Bank like Everton did :D?

Pat, pat, pat.

Eat our dust.

Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

Status
Not open for further replies.