Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is this from?
Looks to be from this everton fan site:

Who have seen Marca stating Man U are after Regulion (sp) from madrid, and so and they've put 2 and 2 together to claim we're free to go after dalot.

Probably bollox since both full backs play on opposite sides anyway.

If we want a right winger I would like us to target Ismaila Sarr at Watford.
Bailey would be an unknown and Zaha would be very expensive. Lozano an option maybe.
Ideally we can shift 5 or 6 out asap, but that will be difficult given the daft wages some are on.

We need a RB too. Seems like the lad at BHA is impressing many on here.

If we want a right winger I would like us to target Ismaila Sarr at Watford.
Bailey would be an unknown and Zaha would be very expensive. Lozano an option maybe.
Ideally we can shift 5 or 6 out asap, but that will be difficult given the daft wages some are on.

We need a RB too. Seems like the lad at BHA is impressing many on here.
Sarr might be more expensive than Zaha.

I know we have shown an interest in him, but is Tomori who can’t make a match day squad for Chelsea good enough for our starting 11? I hope I’m wrong and I’ve heard he has great pace (something we lack) but has anyone seen the lad play regularly. What are his strengths and weaknesses.

I know we have shown an interest in him, but is Tomori who can’t make a match day squad for Chelsea good enough for our starting 11? I hope I’m wrong and I’ve heard he has great pace (something we lack) but has anyone seen the lad play regularly. What are his strengths and weaknesses.

Jamez Rodriguez barely played for RM, Allan wasn’t playing for Napoli.

Sarr might be more expensive than Zaha.

Wages won't be. They are the killer. Plus he is 22 and lightening quick. A different weapon with a year of experience in the top flight.
No idea if he is a player we would like, but I think he would be an option, importantly, IF he wanted to come here.
I loved Ancelotti saying that he only want 100% committed players.
So pleased Holbjerg did not want to come here. Never seen anything in him and it showed yesterday. Schniederlin-esque.

Status
Not open for further replies.