Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo this.

I know everyone is excited to see the new lads, but we can't risk them against a gang of yard dogs that our second XI should still batter.

I will admit to being desperate for Kean to rattle in a hat-trick, too. Rooting for the lad!
Erm, rooting is an Australian term for shagging. Please tell me that's not what you're doing :Blink:

Dream a little dream for me. Macca.

Will do Jimi, I was just about to fall into my dream with the lads running onto the pitch to Z cars when Gary Neville pops his head round the corner and says his brother Phil is in trouble with the mafia.

To cut a long story short anyway it turned into a scene from GTA where Phil was getting dangled upside down from the radio city tower because he owed some money on mad Micks Kays catalogue from a cardigan he ordered for Crimbo last year and still hasn't paid.

I'll make sure I dream Wednesdays game and Saturdays game by the latest tonight.

Will do Jimi, I was just about to fall into my dream with the lads running onto the pitch to Z cars when Gary Neville pops his head round the corner and says his brother Phil is in trouble with the mafia.

To cut a long story short anyway it turned into a scene from GTA where Phil was getting dangled upside down from the radio city tower because he owed some money on mad Micks Kays catalogue from a cardigan he ordered for Crimbo last year and still hasn't paid.

I'll make sure I dream Wednesdays game and Saturdays game by the latest tonight.

But what about the Coasters Macca???

@The Penalty Box Dancer needs to show sum pashun!!!!

Pickford
Kenny Keane Gibson Digne
Sigurdsson Allan Doucoure
Walcott Kean Bernard

I would rest Coleman due to age. Mina and Gomes just back from injuries. Keep the attackers fresh plus James is new to rough and tumble of English game.

Status
Not open for further replies.