2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant result for us breaking some voodoo early in the season.

I was working today so didn't get to see the game but I'll be watching match of the day for the first time in a long time so there's that!

Yeh spoke well. Needs to get away from those two clowns.
If one those clowns you refer to is Andy Gray I find that an incredibly snide comment for an Evertonian to direct at a player who was monumentally integral to one of the most successful ever Everton sides. He gave everything on the pitch for our side, without him we wouldn’t have enjoyed the success we did.
Shortly after winning the title I found myself at one of those charity functions were the players were present along with the trophies. In the end a handful of players turned up including Stevens and Gray. Most of the players got off quick and Stevens largely kept himself to himself , but Gray mixed freely with the fans and was a credit to the club for the entire night.
He is most definitely a sound bloke who deserves a modicum of respect for his outstanding service for our club.

If one those clowns you refer to is Andy Gray I find that an incredibly snide comment for an Evertonian to direct at a player who was monumentally integral to one of the most successful ever Everton sides. He gave everything on the pitch for our side, without him we wouldn’t have enjoyed the success we did.
Shortly after winning the title I found myself at one of those charity functions were the players were present along with the trophies. In the end a handful of players turned up including Stevens and Gray. Most of the players got off quick and Stevens largely kept himself to himself , but Gray mixed freely with the fans and was a credit to the club for the entire night.
He is most definitely a sound bloke who deserves a modicum of respect for his outstanding service for our club.

Yeh and you also wouldn’t even have thought he ever played for us if you watched him as a pundit.

Cant thank him enough for coming here is the manager all us fans deserve just pure class. Think he sees the difference between us and chelsea on how he has got on full support. Great day to be a blue

Can be a good player for the Club but an awful pundit, he chats major shabite & is rightly getting called out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.